Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Diagrams


More to come when I get my hands on a bigger scanner.

A biology professor in a middle school class asks the question "Does anybody in the class know which part of the human body grows 10 times its original size when stimulated?" He calls on Mary, who replies "I'm appalled! I can't believe you would ask me such a disgusting question. I'm going to tell my parents who will tell the principal who will then get you fired!!"
The teacher looks around the room, bewildered.
He then picks another student, Tina, to answer the question.
Tina says "The part of the human body that grows 10 times its size is the iris of the eye!!"
"That's correct" states the professor. "Now, Mary...I've got three things to tell you:
1. You haven't done your homework
2. You've got a dirty mind and
3. You're going to be extremely disappointed one of these days.

No comments: